She lives her life covered by a veil of sadness
Just in case you guys need some cheering up
Time to show some love and appreciate these heroes.
Firefighters are some badass mutha fuckas
And so many of them are volunteers who don’t get paid. THANK YOU for your hard work ❤
The results to the #ThisBook campaign are in!
The top 20 books written by women that have had the most impact on you are as follows:
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
- Harry Potter – J.K Rowling
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- Rebecca – Daphne Du Maurier
- Little Women – Louisa May Alcott
- The Secret History – Donna Tartt
- I Capture The Castle – Dodie Smith
- The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
- Beloved – Toni Morrison
- Gone With The Wind – Margaret Mitchell
- We Need To Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
- The Time Traveller’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger
- Middlemarch – George Eliot
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
- The Golden Notebook – Doris Lessing
- The Colour Purple – Alice Walker
- The Women’s Room – Marilyn French
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.”
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via bl-ossomed)